Saturday, 4 April 2015

Easter celebrations

Easter is such a lovely time of year-the daffodils are blooming, lambs are bouncing. It's a good excuse to make lots of pretty things too. We always have an Easter display in our house with decorated eggs, chicks and bits that we've crafted. I think it looks so pretty and bright with all the spring colours. 
It's my favourite time of year, the start of warmer weather and sunshine. Time to get all those pretty dresses out the wardrobe! 

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter with your family and friends! 

Hayley Ann x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on launching a blog, dear gal! It's truly wonderful to have newcomers on the vintage blogging front and I really look forward to getting to know you and your budding website better.

    Wishing you nothing but the best with your P&PV!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments Jessica! It's so nice of you to read and comment, I really appreciate it.

      Delete

Thank you for reading my post and taking the time to comment! I enjoying reading all your comments.