Tuesday, 18 August 2015

A quick update and preview

Sorry for the blog silence recently, my laptop broke and therefore I have lost all my photos and files. This meant I could not update Pearls and Purls.


 I have also been on holiday to Northern Italy for two weeks which was absolutely beautiful. Today I have shared with you a few photos from my trip but there will be more posts coming about my outfits and travels once I get sorted again.



I have also been to a few 1940s re-enactment events recently so will be sharing photos from those too soon. 

Hayley Ann

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you back! Those photos suggest you had a blissful time in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,ciao...nice post!...Your dresses are very charming...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have had a great summer so far and look forward to seeing your outfits. Is that a parasol I spy in the last shot? How elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I'm really sorry that happened to you, honey. I've been there myself a time or two over the years and it is always such a nerve wracking experience.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post and taking the time to comment! I enjoying reading all your comments.