Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Sun, Sea and Shells

The weather was so lovely on Sunday that we decided on a impromptu trip to the beach! We just went up to North Wales for the afternoon and did all the beachy things.
First we had Fish and Chips(classic!) then went hunting for shells on the beach which is something I've always loved doing.
 
 
 
 
 There were loads of Jellyfish on the beach too, they looked so pretty! We finished by playing on the penny arcades- another thing that a trip to the seaside isn't complete without! It was such a lovely day out and the perfect way to make the most of the weather!

Have you ever had great spontaneous days out?
What are your favourite things to do at the seaside?
 
 
Hayley Ann
 

8 comments:

  1. Fish and chips for sure. At the end of the day when your still damp from the sea. Sitting on a bench watching the sun set whilst eating fish and chips out of the paper with a wooden dork thingy. Winning day for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A perfect day, there's nothing like Fish and Chips!

      Delete
  2. What a fantastically glamorous outfit for the beach - that coat is the perfect shade for being worn by the sea. I'm actually really jealous because this is "the one that got away" for me and I've been trying to track it down since! I love trips to the beach so much, my favorite thing is looking in all of the rock pools and lifting up the rocks in search of crabs and octopies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so lucky to get this coat because I got it in the sale but i'm very glad I did get it, I hope you find one soon! I love the rock pools too, there were loads of baby crabs on the beach!

      Delete
  3. Cool jellyfish! It looks like a piece of amber.

    I like looking for shells at the beach but rarely find many interesting ones. Did you take any home with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did Mim, they're all so different and unique! I didn't find many good ones this time but I have found some amazing ones before. Even if you don't find any it's still fun looking!

      Delete
  4. Such a wonderful coat for a lovely day out! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is just marvelous!!! You know, save perhaps for an olive/khaki green military inspired cotton jacket that I had in my teen years (it was the late 90s/early '00s after all :D), I don't believe I've ever had a green jacket. At least not as an adult. You are making me yearn for one of my own so much now (which isn't a bad thing at all).

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post and taking the time to comment! I enjoying reading all your comments.