1) What has been one of your fondest birthday memories?
I love birthdays and we always do special things for family birthdays. My favourite memory has to be my 18th when we went to Monaco! We even went in the casino, it was fabulous!
2) Are you a planner or a spontaneous person?
It depends on the situation, if I have to do something or I have a lot of things I want to do then I plan but I do love a spontaneous day out! I think you enjoy spontaneous things more, when you're not expecting it.
3) What is something surprising people wouldn't know about you?
I go on holiday to Austria every year and I am an ambassador of a town there called Kitzbuhel.
4) What is one of your favourite words or one you use a lot?
Lovely, I always seem to be using that word! Especially when I'm writing.
5) What is one of your favourite hobbies (apart from blogging)?
Knitting, i'm like a granny! I always have about five projects on the go. I even knit on the train or sometimes in the pub!
6) What is your favourite TV show (current or past)?
I love a good war drama so probably Foyle's war. I am partial to Poirot too though, anything set in the past really.
7) Why did you start blogging?
I'd been reading blogs for a while and decided that I wanted to share my views on topics, my outfits and what i'd been making, so I started Pearls and Purls.
8) Oh....what is one of your favourite quotes?
I have a lot but probably "Behind every cloud, the sun is shining." I always try and see the positive in things and keep smiling!
9) If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would it be?
That's a hard one, there are a lot of people but Audrey Hepburn would be near the top. She was beautiful in looks and personality. I'd love to talk to her about her childhood through the war, her career and her later work with Unicef.
10) What are three things you CANNOT live without?
Laughter, my family and knitting!
11) What is your guilty pleasure?
Eating chocolate and knitting with an Audrey Hepburn film on.
11 random facts about me:
1) I play the violin.
2) I have three Blue Peter badges.
3) I'm studying to be a primary school teacher.
4) I used to dress up as a Victorian for a job.
5) I'm obsessed with sausage dogs.
6) I love Northern Soul and Motown music.
7) I once got stung by a Jellyfish.
8) I have had two cameo appearances on TV.
9) I am left handed.
10) I can drive a car but I can't ride a bike.
11) Everybody says I was born in the wrong era.
Porcelina of Porcelina's World
Mim of Crinoline Robot
Christina of Gussets and Godets
Here are the official rules of the Liebster Award: