Thursday, 31 December 2015

Christmas and New Year Wishes

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas! I've been very busy recently due to starting university and moving away to Chester so I haven't had much time for blogging but hopefully in the New year I will start regularly updating Pearls and Purls again.

I am training to be a Primary School Teacher so there's a lot of work but I'm really enjoying it so far. Chester is also such a beautiful city with so much history. The city is originally Roman and the walls still surround the city now. In the centre, the architecture is Tudor with ' The Rows' which are unique to Chester.



These postcards were originally sent from chester in 1926 to a family member of mine, my mum sent them back to me in Chester! 


Happy New year to you all and best wishes for 2016! 
X

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. I have only been to Chester once, it looked like there was plenty to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year Hayley. Look forward to seeing what you are up to in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Chester! My mum lives nearby and we spent a couple of days enjoying Chester last time I visited her. The town centre is just so beautiful! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello...such beautiful City...and your photo is so stylish!...best wishes for a great & stylish 2016!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post and taking the time to comment! I enjoying reading all your comments.